Call for Abstract
2nd International Conference on Aging & Gerontology - ICAG 2017, will be organized around the theme “Navigating the World towards Healthy Aging”
ICAG 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in ICAG 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Aging effects the whole brain functionality which leads to many psychiatric disorders which mainly includes dementia, cognitive impairment, depression, delirium etc. Mental disorders induce functional disability, disturb rehabilitation, burden the health system and impair life-quality of old patients and their relatives.
- Track 1-1Aging and Dementia
- Track 1-2Aging and Cognitive Impairment
- Track 1-3Aging and Depression
- Track 1-4Aging and Anxiety
- Track 1-5Aging and Delirium
- Track 1-6Aging and Memory Loss
- Track 1-7Aging and Stress
- Track 1-8Aging and Alzheimers Disease
Critical Gerontology is concerned with physical, mental, and social aspects and implications of aging. The field of gerontology is actually quite broad, containing many professionals who focus on various aspects of aging and development. While it could be considered one large field, it actually consists of many smaller fields all working together with a united focus on middle-aged and older adults.
- Track 2-1Aging Biogerontology
- Track 2-2Aging and Sociogerontology
- Track 2-3Aging and Psychogerontology
- Track 2-4Aging and Applied Gerontology
- Track 2-5Aging and Clinical Gerontology
- Track 2-6Aging and Behavioural Gerontology
- Track 2-7Aging and Translational Gerontology
- Track 2-8Aging and Experimental Gerontology
Geriatrics or Geriatric Medicine refers to the medical care for the elderly people whose age is above 65. The healthcare professionals who specialize in Geriatric are known as Geriatricians. Geriatricians are board-certified internists or family physicians who have additional training and certification in geriatrics.
- Track 3-1Aging and Geriatric Nursing
- Track 3-2Aging and Geriatric Dentistry
- Track 3-3Aging and Geriatric Care
- Track 3-4Aging and Geriatric Psychiatry
- Track 3-5Aging and Clinical Geriatrics
- Track 3-6Aging and Geriatric Cardiology
- Track 3-7Aging and Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Track 3-8Aging and Geriatric Medicine
The biology of aging or biogerontology, has as its primary objective understanding the basic processes that underlie aging and age related disease. For some this means increasing human life span, for others it means increasing human health-span. Biological aging is the gradual deterioration of function characteristic of most complex life forms, arguably found in all biological kingdoms, that on the level of the organism increases mortality after maturation. The word senescence can refer either to cellular senescence or to senescence of the whole organism.
- Track 4-1Aging Cell Biology
- Track 4-2Aging and Reproductive Biology
- Track 4-3Aging Molecular Biology
- Track 4-4 Aging Evolutionary Biology
- Track 4-5Aging and Death Biology
- Track 4-6Aging and Metabolism
- Track 4-7Aging and Immunology
- Track 4-8Aging and Cancer cell Biology
Geroscience is an interdisciplinary field comprehend the relationship amongst maturing and age-related maladies. Since maturing is the real hazard consider for most non-hereditary endless maladies, a comprehension of the part of maturing in the onset of illness ought to open up new roads for infection avoidance and cures. This term depicts the interrelated exercises of sub-atomic scientists, neuroscientists, protein scientific experts, cell researcher, geneticists, endocrinologists, pharmacologists, mathematicians, and others. They have the shared objective of clarifying and interceding in age-related diseases.
- Track 5-1Geroscience and Aging Biology
- Track 5-2Geroscience and Chronic Diseases
- Track 5-3Geroscience and Neurobiology
- Track 5-4Geroscience and Genetics
- Track 5-5Geroscience and Pharmacology
- Track 5-6Geroscience and Cancer Biology
Palliative care is specific therapeutic administer to individuals with genuine ailment. It concentrates on giving help from the side effects and stretch of a genuine sickness. The objective is to enhance personal satisfaction for both the patient and the family. Palliative care is given by an exceptionally prepared group of specialists, nurses, social labourers and different masters who cooperate with a patient's specialists to give a hospice palliative care. It is proper at any age and at any phase in a genuine ailment and can be furnished alongside healing treatment.
- Track 6-1Palliative care and Quality of life
- Track 6-2Palliative Sedation
- Track 6-3Palliative Psychology
- Track 6-4Palliative Oncology
- Track 6-5Palliative Neurology
- Track 6-6Palliative Medicine
- Track 6-7Palliative care Nursing
- Track 6-8Palliative Care Services
- Track 6-9Hospice and Palliative Care
- Track 6-10Palliative care in Cancer treatment
- Track 6-11Palliative care and End of Life Care
- Track 6-12Palliative Surgery
Elderly abuse is one of the main problems for the aging population. Numerous elderly grown-ups are mishandled in their own homes, in relatives' homes, and even in offices in charge of their care. In the event that you speculate that an elderly individual is at hazard from a careless or overpowered guardian, or being gone after fiscally, it's vital to talk up. Find out about the notice indications of senior manhandle, what the hazard components are, and how you can avert and report the issue.
- Track 7-1Aging and Physical Abuse
- Track 7-2Aging and Emotional Abuse
- Track 7-3Aging and Sexual Abuse
- Track 7-4Aging and Verbal Abuse
- Track 7-5Aging and Mistreatment
- Track 7-6Aging and Elderly Neglect
Disability is the consequence of an impairment that may be physical, cognitive, mental, sensory, emotional, developmental, or some combination of these. A disability may be present from birth, or occur during a person's lifetime. The disabilities that are generally seen in the elderly people are weakening of vision, hearing impairment, olfaction & taste function disabilities. Glaucoma, Cataracts and Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) are the visual impairments that are developed with the age.
- Track 8-1Aging and Movement Disorders
- Track 8-2Aging and Hearing Impairment
- Track 8-3Aging and Vitamin Deficiency
- Track 8-4Aging Vision Disorders
- Track 8-5Aging and Sleep Disorders
- Track 8-6Aging and Communicational Disorders
Aging effects the strength of the bones which leads to many bone disorders. Bones become more brittle and may break more easily. Overall height decreases, mainly because the trunk and spine shorten. Breakdown of the joints may lead to inflammation, pain, stiffness, and deformity. Joint changes affect almost all elderly people. These changes range from minor stiffness to severe arthritis.
- Track 9-1Aging and Orthopedics
- Track 9-2Aging and Osteoporosis
- Track 9-3Aging and Pagets Disease
- Track 9-4Aging and Osteoarthritis
- Track 9-5Aging and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Track 9-6Aging and Rheumatology
- Track 9-7Aging Bone Diseases
- Track 9-8Aging Bone Disorders
- Track 9-9Aging Bone Treatments
Aging care services are holistic, client-centered approach to caring for older adults or others facing on going health challenges. Working with families, the expertise of Palliative Care provides the answers at a time of uncertainty. Their guidance leads families to the actions and decisions that ensure quality care and an optimal life for those they love, thus reducing worry, stress and time off of work for family caregiver through individual health professionals.
- Track 10-1Aging and Innovations in Health Care
- Track 10-2Rehabilation Management
- Track 10-3Specialist Care Management
- Track 10-4Aging Home Care Management
- Track 10-5End of Life Care Management
- Track 10-6Aging and Supportive Care
More than one in four American adults, according to a 2009 AARP survey, have become family caregivers to aging loved ones with chronic conditions. Of those caregivers, many spend, on average, nearly 20 hours a week in addition to an outside job caring for elderly parents. Geriatric Care givers provides the required services for the elderly people.
- Track 11-1Geriatric Care Manager Services
- Track 11-2Geriatric Health Care Services
- Track 11-3Aging Health and Wellness Services
- Track 11-4Aging and Caregiving Technologies
- Track 11-5Community Aging Technologies
A Case Study involves an up-close, in-depth, and detailed examination of a subject (the case), as well as its related contextual conditions. Case studies appear with great frequency throughout popular works, with nearly anybody able to claim to have done one. Case studies also can be produced by following a formal research method. These case studies are likely to appear in formal research venues, such as journals and professional conferences, rather than popular works. Aging population in USA, Geriatric Psychiatry and other case studies related to the aging population are discussed.
- Track 12-1Aging Idiographic Case Studies
- Track 12-2Aging Inductive Case Studies
- Track 12-3 Aging Population Case Studies
- Track 12-4Aging Demographic Case Studies
- Track 12-5Aging and Poverty
- Track 12-6Aging and Public Health
Genetics of aging is generally concerned with life extension associated with genetic alterations, rather than with accelerated aging diseases leading to reduction in lifespan. The role of genetics in determining life-span is complex and paradoxical. Although the heritability of life-span is relatively minor, some genetic variants significantly modify senescence of mammals and invertebrates, with both positive and negative impacts on age-related diseases and life-spans.
- Track 13-1Aging Genomics
- Track 13-2Aging and Genetic Determinants
- Track 13-3Aging Genetic Disorders
- Track 13-4Epigenetics of Aging
- Track 13-5Bioinformatics in Aging
Aging is the single biggest risk factor for developing cancer. However, it also increases the risk of other diseases and injury and can affect a person’s well-being, independence, and feelings of self-worth all issues that need to be considered when cancer treatment decisions are being made, as well as during treatment. Aging research has discovered that older adults have a higher risk for cancer and other diseases that may affect cancer treatment, care, and recovery.
- Track 14-1Aging and Cancer Study
- Track 14-2Aging and Cancer Screening
- Track 14-3Aging and Cancer Prevention
- Track 14-4Aging and Cancer Treatments
Clinical trials are one of the most advanced sciences in the aging research. A clinical trial is a specific kind of research study performed in individuals that is gone for assessing a restorative, surgical, or behavioural mediation. Most clinical trials test another treatment, similar to another medication or eating routine or therapeutic gadget (for instance, a pacemaker) as a technique for treating a wellbeing issue. Other clinical trials test approaches to discover an ailment early, now and then before there are even manifestations. A clinical trial may likewise take a gander at how to improve life for individuals living with an existence undermining illness or a ceaseless wellbeing issue. Clinical trials some of the time concentrate on the part of parental figures or care groups.
- Track 15-1Longevity Study
- Track 15-2Anti aging Products
- Track 15-3Anti aging Diet
- Track 15-4Anti aging Technologies
- Track 15-5Anti aging Medicine
- Track 15-6Aging Treatments
- Track 15-7Early Alzheimers Disease
- Track 15-8Age related Cognitive Decline
- Track 15-9Anti aging Research
- Track 15-10Anti aging Exercises
As indicated by insights by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 84,685 patients beyond 65 years old searched out plastic surgery techniques in 2010. Of that number, more than 26,000 had confront lifts, almost 25,000 had cosmetic eyelid surgeries, 6,400 enjoyed liposuction and more than 5,800 had bosom decreases. Littler quantities of patients likewise decided on face lifts, bosom lifts and bosom enlargements. Those numbers have been on a relentless increment for a long time, as per specialists.
- Track 16-1Aging and Plastic Surgery
- Track 16-2Aging and Bariatric surgery
- Track 16-3Aging and Liposuction
- Track 16-4Aging and Face Lift Treatment
- Track 16-5Aging and Blepharoplasty