Call for Abstract
Biology of Aging, Gerontology and Cancer, will be organized around the theme “New Visions for a Healthy Aging”
Aging 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Aging 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Ageing in Asia
- Track 1-2Ageing in Australia
- Track 1-3Ageing in Canada
- Track 1-4Ageing in China
- Track 1-5Ageing in Dubai
- Track 1-6Ageing in Europe
- Track 1-7Ageing in Germany
- Track 1-8Ageing in Japan
- Track 1-9Rehabilation Management
Aging affects the whole brain functionality which leads to many psychiatric disorders which mainly includes dementia, cognitive impairment, depression, delirium etc. Mental disorders induce functional disability, disturb rehabilitation, burden the health system and impair life-quality of older patients and their relatives.
- Track 2-1Aging and Dementia
- Track 2-2Aging and Cognitive Impairment
- Track 2-3Aging and Depression
- Track 2-4Aging and Anxiety
- Track 2-5Aging and Memory loss
- Track 2-6Aging and Stress
- Track 2-7Aging and Alzheimers Disease
Aging care services are holistic, client-centred approach to caring for older adults or others facing on-going health challenges. Working with families, the expertise of Palliative Care provides the answers at a time of uncertainty. Their guidance leads families to the actions and decisions that ensure quality care and an optimal life for those they love, thus reducing worry, stress and time of work for family caregiver through individual health professionals.
- Track 3-1Specialist care Management
- Track 3-2Aging Home Management
- Track 3-3End of life care Management
- Track 3-4Aging and Supportive Care
More than one in four American adults, according to a 2009 AARP survey, have become family caregivers to aging loved ones with chronic conditions. Of those caregivers, many spend, on an average, nearly 20 hours a week in addition to an outside job for caring about their elderly parents. Geriatric Care givers provide the required services for the elderly people.
- Track 4-1Geriatric Care Manager Services
- Track 4-2Geriatric Health Care Services
- Track 4-3Aging Health and Wellness Services
- Track 4-4Aging and Caregiving Technologies
- Track 4-5Community Aging Technologies
Healthy food and healthy lifestyle leads to healthy aging. It helps in increasing the lifespan of humans. Intake of proper nutrients in diet helps us in attaining a better life at each stage of life. It has been found that people over the age of 65 years of age are either under-nourished or over- nourished.
Genetics of aging is generally concerned with life extension associated with genetic alterations, rather than with accelerated aging diseases leading to reduction in lifespan. The role of genetics in determining life-span is complex and paradoxical. Although the heritability of life-span is relatively minor, some genetic variants significantly modify senescence of mammals and invertebrates, with both positive and negative impacts on age-related diseases and life-spans.
- Track 6-1Aging and Genetic Determinants
- Track 6-2Aging Genetic Disorders
- Track 6-3Aging Genomics
- Track 6-4Epigenetics of Aging
- Track 6-5Bioinformatics in Aging
Clinical trials are one of the most advanced sciences in the domain of aging research. A clinical trial is a specific kind of research study performed in individuals which undergoes for assessing a restorative, surgical, or behavioural mediation. Most clinical trials test some other treatment, similar to another medication or eating routine or therapeutic gadget (for instance, a pacemaker) as a technique for treating a wellbeing issue. Other clinical trials test approaches to discover an ailment before there are even manifestations physically. A clinical trial may likewise take a gander at how to improve life for individuals living with an existence which involves undermining illness or a ceaseless wellbeing issue. Clinical trials sometimes concentrate on the part of parental figures or care groups.
- Track 7-1Aging and New Technologies
- Track 7-2Aging Experimental Research
- Track 7-3Aging and Cosmetics
As indicated by insights of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 84,685 patients beyond 65 years of age searched out plastic surgery techniques in 2010. Of that number, more than 26,000 had confronted to having undergone lifts, almost 25,000 had cosmetic eyelid surgeries, 6,400 underwent liposuction and more than 5,800 had bosom reduction. Fewer patients likewise decided on face lifts, bosom lifts and bosom enlargements. Those numbers have been on a relentless increment for a long time, as per specialists.
- Track 8-1Aging and Plastic Surgery
- Track 8-2Aging and Bariatric surgery
- Track 8-3Aging and Liposuction
- Track 8-4Aging and Face Lift Treatment
- Track 8-5Aging and Blepharoplasty
Traditional and Regenerative medicine is mainly concentrates on the longevity of life by developing the anti-aging medicine. Customary drug includes restorative parts of conventional information that created over eras inside different social orders before the time of cutting edge prescription. The World Health Organization (WHO) characterizes conventional solution as "the whole of the learning, abilities, and practices in view of the speculations, convictions, and encounters indigenous to various societies, whether logical or not, utilized as a part of the upkeep of wellbeing and also in the avoidance, conclusion, change or treatment of physical and emotional instability.
- Track 9-1Aging and Herbal Medicine
- Track 9-2Aging and Tissue Engineering
- Track 9-3Aging and Stem Cell Treatment
- Track 9-4Aging and Alternative Medicine
- Track 9-5Aging and Holistic Medicine
Retardation of Aging process is Anti - aging. One can play role in length and quality of your life. The latest emerging technologies in the arena of this field will be discussed. It has led to increase in the longevity and decrease in senescence. Anti- Aging products which mainly include supplements and hormone replacement are globally consumed.
- Track 10-1Anti aging Medicine
- Track 10-2Anti aging Exercises
- Track 10-3Anti aging Therapies
- Track 10-4Anti aging Technologies
- Track 10-5Anti aging Supplements
- Track 10-6Anti aging Antioxidants
- Track 10-7Anti aging Diet
The biology of aging or biogerontology, has as its primary objective in understanding the basic processes that underlie aging and age related diseases. For some this means increasing human life span, for others it means increasing human health-span. Biological aging is the gradual deterioration of functional characteristic of most complex life forms, arguably found in all biological kingdoms, that on the level of the organism increases mortality after maturation. The word senescence can be referred either to cellular senescence or to senescence of the whole organism.
- Track 11-1Aging Cell Biology
- Track 11-2Aging and Reproductive Biology
- Track 11-3Aging Molecular Biology
- Track 11-4 Aging Evolutionary Biology
- Track 11-5Aging and Death Biology
- Track 11-6Aging and Metabolism
- Track 11-7Aging and Immunology
- Track 11-8Aging and Cancer cell Biology
- Track 11-9Aging and Delirium
Critical Gerontology is concerned with physical, mental- social aspects and implications of aging. The field of gerontology is actually quite broad, containing many professionals who focus on various aspects of aging and development. While it could be considered as one large field, it actually consists of many smaller fields all working together with a united focus on middle-aged and older adults.
- Track 12-1Aging and Biogerontology
- Track 12-2Aging and Sociogerontology
- Track 12-3Aging and Psychogerontology
- Track 12-4Aging and Applied Gerontology
- Track 12-5Aging and Applied Gerontology
- Track 12-6Aging and Clinical Gerontology
- Track 12-7Aging and Experimental Gerontology
- Track 12-8Aging and Translational Gerontology
Geriatrics or Geriatric Medicine refers to the medical care for the elderly people whose age is above 65 years. The healthcare professionals who specialize in Geriatric are known as Geriatricians. Geriatricians are board-certified interns or family physicians who have additional training and certification in geriatrics.
- Track 13-1Aging and Geriatric Nursing
- Track 13-2Aging and Geriatric Dentistry
- Track 13-3Aging and Geriatric Care
- Track 13-4Aging and Geriatric Psychiatry
- Track 13-5Aging and Clinical Geriatrics
- Track 13-6Aging and Geriatric Cardiology
- Track 13-7Aging and Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Track 13-8Aging and Geriatric Medicine
Elderly abuse is one of the main problems faced by the aging population. Numerous elderly individuals are ill-treated at their own homes, in relatives' homes, and even in offices by the in charge of their care. In the event that you speculate that an elderly individual is undergoing any form of harassment from a careless or overpowering guardian, or being subjected to torture for fiscal benefits, it's vital to come forth and speak up against that. Find out about the notice indications of senior manhandle, what the hazard components are, and how you can avert and report the issue.
- Track 14-1Aging and Physical Abuse
- Track 14-2Aging and Emotional Abuse
- Track 14-3Aging and Sexual Abuse
- Track 14-4Aging and Verbal Abuse
- Track 14-5Aging and Mistreatment
- Track 14-6Aging and Elderly neglect
Palliative care is specific therapeutic administered to individuals with genuine ailments. It concentrates on giving help from the side effects and stretch of a genuine sickness. The objective is to enhance personal satisfaction for both the patient and the family. Palliative care is given by an exceptionally prepared and trained group of specialists, nurses, social labourers and different experts who cooperate with a patient's specialists to give a hospice palliative care. It is proper at any age and at any phase in a genuine ailment and can be furnished alongside healing treatment.
- Track 15-1Palliative care and Quality of life
- Track 15-2Palliative Sedation
- Track 15-3Palliative Psychology
- Track 15-4Palliative Oncology
- Track 15-5Palliative Neurology
- Track 15-6Palliative medicine
- Track 15-7Palliative care Nursing
- Track 15-8Palliative care services
- Track 15-9Palliative care in Cancer treatment
- Track 15-10Hospice and palliative care
- Track 15-11Palliative Surgery