Call for Abstract
11th International Summit on Aging & Gerontology, will be organized around the theme “Destined Future of Healthy Aging”
Aging 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Aging 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Aging affects the whole brain functionality which leads to many psychiatric disorders which mainly includes dementia, cognitive impairment, depression, delirium etc. Mental disorders induce functional disability, disturb rehabilitation, burden the health system and impair life-quality of older patients and their relatives.
- Track 1-1Aging and Dementia
- Track 1-2Aging and Cognitive Impairment
- Track 1-3Aging and Depression
- Track 1-4Aging and Anxiety
- Track 1-5Aging and Memory loss
- Track 1-6Aging and Stress
- Track 1-7Aging and Alzheimers Disease
- Track 1-8Aging and Alzheimers Disease
Palliative care is specific therapeutic administered to individuals with genuine ailments. It concentrates on giving help from the side effects and stretch of a genuine sickness. The objective is to enhance personal satisfaction for both the patient and the family. Palliative care is given by an exceptionally prepared and trained group of specialists, nurses, social labourers and different experts who cooperate with a patient's specialists to give a hospice palliative care. It is proper at any age and at any phase in a genuine ailment and can be furnished alongside healing treatment.
- Track 2-1Hospice and palliative care
- Track 2-2Palliative Surgery
- Track 2-3Palliative Sedation
- Track 2-4Palliative Psychology
- Track 2-5Palliative Oncology
- Track 2-6Palliative Neurology
- Track 2-7Palliative medicine
- Track 2-8Palliative care Nursing
- Track 2-9Palliative care services
- Track 2-10Palliative care in Cancer treatment
- Track 2-11Palliative care and Quality of life
Geriatrics or Geriatric Medicine refers to the medical care for the elderly people whose age is above 65 years. The healthcare professionals who specialize in Geriatric are known as Geriatricians. Geriatricians are board-certified interns or family physicians who have additional training and certification in geriatrics.
- Track 3-1Aging and Geriatric Nursing
- Track 3-2Aging and Geriatric Dentistry
- Track 3-3Aging and Geriatric Care
- Track 3-4Aging and Geriatric Care
- Track 3-5Aging and Geriatric Psychiatry
- Track 3-6Aging and Clinical Geriatrics
- Track 3-7Aging and Geriatric Cardiology
- Track 3-8Aging and Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Track 3-9Aging and Geriatric Medicine
Retardation of Aging process is Anti - aging. One can play role in length and quality of your life. The latest emerging technologies in the arena of this field will be discussed. It has led to increase in the longevity and decrease in senescence. Anti- Aging products which mainly include supplements and hormone replacement are globally consumed.
- Track 4-1Anti aging Medicine
- Track 4-2Anti aging Exercises
- Track 4-3Anti aging Therapies
- Track 4-4Anti aging Technologies
- Track 4-5Anti aging Supplements
- Track 4-6Anti aging Antioxidants
- Track 4-7Anti aging Diet
Life extension science is the concept of extending the human lifespan, both modestly – thru enhancements in medicine – or dramatically by way of growing the maximum lifespan. The potential to acquire such dramatic modifications, however, does not currently exist. Scientists believe that future breakthroughs in tissue rejuvenation, stem cells, regenerative medicinal drug, molecular repair, gene therapy, pharmaceuticals, and organ replacement (which includes with artificial organs or xenotransplantations) will ultimately allow human beings to have indefinite lifespans via whole rejuvenation to a healthy younger condition.
- Track 5-1Cloning and Body part replacement
- Track 5-2Genetic editing
- Track 5-3Pharmaceutical science
- Track 5-4Regenerative medicine
Senescence is defined as the period when synthetic (anabolic) biochemical process gives way to a degradative (catabolic) process. In general, it is the phenomenon of aging. It is the gradual deterioration of functional characteristics. It is the inevitable fate of all multicellular organisms with germ-soma separation, but it can be delayed. The pattern of Senescence can be Cellular Senescence, Tissue Senescence, Organ Senescence, Organism or Whole plant Senescence.
- Track 6-1Acute and Chronic senescence
- Track 6-2Cellular senescence
- Track 6-3Immunosenescence
- Track 6-4Impact of senescence on human health
- Track 6-5In vitro senescence
- Track 6-6Therapy-induced senescence
Aging care services are holistic, client-centred approach to caring for older adults or others facing on-going health challenges. Working with families, the expertise of Palliative Care provides the answers at a time of uncertainty. Their guidance leads families to the actions and decisions that ensure quality care and an optimal life for those they love, thus reducing worry, stress and time of work for family caregiver through individual health professionals.
- Track 7-1Specialist care Management
- Track 7-2Aging Home Management
- Track 7-3End of life care Management
- Track 7-4Aging and Supportive Care
Healthy food and healthy lifestyle leads to healthy aging. It helps in increasing the lifespan of humans. Intake of proper nutrients in diet helps us in attaining a better life at each stage of life. It has been found that people over the age of 65 years of age are either under-nourished or over- nourished
- Track 8-1Anti-aging foods
- Track 8-2Nutrition for older adults
- Track 8-3Nutraceuticals
- Track 8-4Malnutrition
- Track 8-5Dehydration and Constipation
- Track 8-6Changes in metabolism
- Track 8-7Changes in digestion
- Track 8-8Changes in bone density
- Track 8-9Changes in bone density
- Track 8-10Sensory changes
Clinical trials are one of the most advanced sciences in the domain of aging research. A clinical trial is a specific kind of research study performed in individuals which undergoes for assessing a restorative, surgical, or behavioural mediation. Most clinical trials test some other treatment, similar to another medication or eating routine or therapeutic gadget (for instance, a pacemaker) as a technique for treating a wellbeing issue. Other clinical trials test approaches to discover an ailment before there are even manifestations physically. A clinical trial may likewise take a gander at how to improve life for individuals living with an existence which involves undermining illness or a ceaseless wellbeing issue. Clinical trials sometimes concentrate on the part of parental figures or care groups.
- Track 9-1Aging and New Technologies
- Track 9-2Aging Experimental Research
- Track 9-3Aging and Cosmetics
The transformative hypothesis of ageing offers a hypothetical structure that clarifies many, maybe most, perceptions and remains a noteworthy hypothetical point of interest in Gerontology. The hypothesis offers pieces of information with regards to the developmental systems and the occasions prompting the advancement of ageing, yet it doesn't offer an entire picture on the advancement of ageing across various species. Additionally, the transformative hypothesis of ageing can be destructive by forcing confinements on Ageing Studies. The way things are, the developmental hypothesis of ageing can't be securely used to make expectations on the biology of ageing. Transformative hypotheses of maturing are not prescient, they are spellbinding. For example, it has been opposed that non-ageing creatures, particularly those that increase size and productivity with age, might be supported by normal determination, accordingly negating the established developmental hypothesis of ageing. In species with a high infant mortality and long age times, a grown-up creature (adult animal) is valuable and worth protecting; if conceptive yield increases with age, characteristic determination will support conservation instead of quick generation.
- Track 10-1Ageing in Asia
- Track 10-2Ageing in Australia
- Track 10-3Ageing in Canada
- Track 10-4Ageing in China
- Track 10-5Ageing in Dubai
- Track 10-6Ageing in Europe
- Track 10-7Ageing in Germany
- Track 10-8Ageing in Japan
- Track 10-9Rehabilation Management
More than one in four American adults, according to a 2009 AARP survey, have become family caregivers to aging loved ones with chronic conditions. Of those caregivers, many spend, on an average, nearly 20 hours a week in addition to an outside job for caring about their elderly parents. Geriatric Care givers provide the required services for the elderly people.
- Track 11-1Geriatric Care Manager Services
- Track 11-2Geriatric Health Care Services
- Track 11-3Aging Health and Wellness Services
- Track 11-4Aging and Care giving Technologies
- Track 11-5Community Aging Technologies
The Dermatological states are intimately related to stress. Stress can influence, reveal or even exacerbate a number of skin disorders, including alopecia, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, pruritus, herpes, lichen planus, rosacea and urticarial. On the other hand, the skin disease itself could induce a secondary stress for the patient, influencing his or her quality of life.
- Track 12-1Stress, Environment and Skin
- Track 12-2Psychodermatologic Disorders
- Track 12-3Skin Aging and Stress
As indicated by insights of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 84,685 patients beyond 65 years of age searched out plastic surgery techniques in 2010. Of that number, more than 26,000 had confronted to having undergone lifts, almost 25,000 had cosmetic eyelid surgeries, 6,400 underwent liposuction and more than 5,800 had bosom reduction. Fewer patients likewise decided on face lifts, bosom lifts and bosom enlargements. Those numbers have been on a relentless increment for a long time, as per specialists.
- Track 13-1Aging and Plastic Surgery
- Track 13-2Aging and Bariatric Surgery
- Track 13-3Aging and Liposuction
- Track 13-4Aging and Face Lift Treatment
- Track 13-5Aging and Blepharoplasty
Genetics of aging is generally concerned with life extension associated with genetic alterations, rather than with accelerated aging diseases leading to reduction in lifespan. The role of genetics in determining life-span is complex and paradoxical. Although the heritability of life-span is relatively minor, some genetic variants significantly modify senescence of mammals and invertebrates, with both positive and negative impacts on age-related diseases and life-spans.
- Track 14-1Aging and Genetic Determinants
- Track 14-2Aging Genetic Disorders
- Track 14-3Aging Genomics
- Track 14-4Epigenetics of Aging
- Track 14-5Bioinformatics in Aging
Traditional and Regenerative medicine is mainly concentrates on the longevity of life by developing the anti-aging medicine. Customary drug includes restorative parts of conventional information that created over eras inside different social orders before the time of cutting edge prescription. The World Health Organization (WHO) characterizes conventional solution as "the whole of the learning, abilities, and practices in view of the speculations, convictions, and encounters indigenous to various societies, whether logical or not, utilized as a part of the upkeep of wellbeing and also in the avoidance, conclusion, change or treatment of physical and emotional instability.
- Track 15-1Aging and Herbal Medicine
- Track 15-2Aging and Tissue Engineering
- Track 15-3Aging and Stem Cell Treatment
- Track 15-4Aging and Alternative Medicine
- Track 15-5Aging and Holistic Medicine