Venue & Hospitality
HILTON SAN DIEGO MISSION VALLEY
901 Camino Del Rio South
San Diego, CA 92108 USA
Conference Dates: June 26-28, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Directions from SAN DIEGO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (LINDBERGH FIELD)
- Depart from San Diego International Airport / Lindbergh Field, CA (0.1 mi.)
- Keep left toward N Harbor Dr (0.4 miles)
- Turn left onto N Harbor Dr (1.4 miles)
- Turn left onto W Grape St (0.4 miles)
- Take ramp right and follow signs for I-5 South (0.6 miles)
- At exit 16, take ramp right for CA-163 North toward Escondido (3.0 miles)
- At exit 3A, take ramp right for Mission Center Rd toward Auto Circle (0.6 miles)
- Turn right onto Mission Center Rd, and then immediately turn left onto Camino del Rio S (0.1 miles)
- Arrive at Camino del Rio S on the right
HILTON SAN DIEGO MISSION VALLEY (901 Camino del Rio South San Diego, CA 92108)
San Diego is the 2nd largest city in California and 8th largest in the United States. San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its extensive beaches, parks, warm climate, natural deep-water harbor, long association with the United States Navy and recent emergence as a healthcare development center. Immense Balboa Park is the site of the world-famous San Diego Zoo, as well as numerous art galleries, artist studios, museums and gardens. A deep harbor is home to a large active naval fleet with the USS Midway museum, an aircraft-carrier-turned-museum and open to the public.
- Balboa Park
- Belmont Park
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- San Diego zoo safari park
- Birch aquarium
- Cabrillo National Monument
- Coronado Bridge
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- Seaport Village
- USS Midway Museum